Power Factor Correction Modul
Our new series, for installation in switch cabinets
FRANKE Compensations-Modules have been made from high quality components and are designed for the use inside electric cabinets.
The compact size enables them to be installed in almost all standard cabinet systems, using just standard mounting brackets.
Different to other products, this series has their capacitors mounted entirely on the front side. This protects the capacitors from the heat produced by the filter circuit inductors and therefore extends their lifespan. It also makes capacitor servicing and replacement easier.
Modul width 700mm, detuning factor p= 7% (189 Hz) Rated Voltage 400 V, 50 Hz
Modul width 700mm, detuning factor p= 14% (134 Hz) Rated Voltage 400 V, 50 Hz
Notes: Other voltage ratings, outputs an frequencies upon request.
- Nominal Voltage: 400V/ 50 Hz ( up to 690 V and 60 Hz on request)
- Electrical Power per module: up to 100kVar
- In electric cabinets with a depth of 600mm: up to 150kVar (3 x 50kVar) per module
- A standard electric cabinet can host up to 5 modules (max. 500kVar)
- Can be used for a wide range of electric cabinet types
- Each module has a separate fused load break switch
- The lead cables are connected per cable shoe directly with the electric bus-bar
- Threaded bolt size: M 12
- No additional mounting brackets are necessary
- The modules are inter-connected via bus-bar bridges